• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Sacramento Black/Black/Black Emira with just a touch of red.

WestCoastJunki

Emira Student
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi, Everyone enjoying my Emira a lot. Longest 1k miles ever! One thing I wanted to note is that I have, over the years of my order, seen many YouTubers complain about the heat on the Shift Knob. It was 105 today, and even though my windows are ceramic-tinted, it did get hot! But I expected it to be hot and I angled the a/c vent right at the shifter and this is gonna sound a bit strange but man it feels good sure it was hot, but maybe only for a few seconds, and I appreciated the quirk it's a lotus without some strange well can you call it a Lotus? I highly recommend trying this because I could not believe how comfortable the cool air on my fist was as I was rowing. I would not change it ever.

Welcome to the forum and it’s good to see you are not expecting a hand built sports car to be quirk free.
These small companies never make enough to get things perfect but have the vision to make unique cars with a wow factor. Hope you really enjoy it. 👍🏻

Currently, it's at the best audio place I could find. I bought the Kef upgrade parts from this forum and am going with a total Audison install. After I went to a few audio stores, I quickly realized you could really, really make a big mistake. One place said they could make it sound great with a kicker setup (they never even looked at the car) for $900, and it just got more ridiculous from there.
So I bought the parts, printed out all the pics, and the ever-so-helpful wiring color codes. While I can't speak to the results yet, I know the kit and the forum pics saved me thousands.
IMG_1109.jpeg

Currently, it's at the best audio place I could find. I bought the Kef upgrade parts from this forum and am going with a total Audison install. After I went to a few audio stores, I quickly realized you could really, really make a big mistake. One place said they could make it sound great with a kicker setup (they never even looked at the car) for $900, and it just got more ridiculous from there.
So I bought the parts, printed out all the pics, and the ever-so-helpful wiring color codes. While I can't speak to the results yet, I know the kit and the forum pics saved me thousands. View attachment 47704
Awesome spec. Surprised there aren't more of these. Looks great.

I’ve got a set of gloss black Aerie V2s on the way which would look great on your car.

So I bought the parts, printed out all the pics, and the ever-so-helpful wiring color codes. While I can't speak to the results yet, I know the kit and the forum pics saved me thousands. View attachment 47704
WOW! What a nice combo… black is beautiful!