Seen this spec? USA

TheMotizzle

Reaction score
Have you seen this build in inventory anywhere?

https://www.lotuscars.com/code/E97Y4HB4G0?shortUrl=true

i4 (must)
Hethel yellow (must)
Lower / no black pack (must)
Ice grey leather (must)
Diamond cut wheels (strongly preferred)
Touring suspension (preferred)
Calipers red (preferred)
Leather steering wheel (open to many styles but strongly prefer leather over alcantara)

Had my deposit in since July 2022 for i4. Finance wise I was planning for fall 2024 when my wife went back to work. My allocation came up Aug 2023 which was simply too soon for my situation. Had to let it go sadly. Now that I'm ready to purchase, the i4 FE's are no longer being produced. WIlling to wait til the base/SE, but figued I'd ask the community if you've seen this build anywhere at your dealerships. I'm in Los Angeles and have already contacted Galpin, Lotus of OC/Eurocar, Lotus of San Diego, Boardwalk and Lotus of Los Gatos. I know this build is an extreme longshot, but figured I'd ask. Thanks for your help!

the i4 FE's are no longer being produced.
Where did you hear this? Since only 10 I4s have been delivered to the US, I find this hard to believe. I am currently waiting on a I4 FE, but have been let down every time I see a ship come in with zero I4s on board..

..or are you saying you haven't been able to get an I4 FE allocation at any dealer?

Where did you hear this? Since only 10 I4s have been delivered to the US, I find this hard to believe. I am currently waiting on a I4 FE, but have been let down every time I see a ship come in with zero I4s on board..

..or are you saying you haven't been able to get an I4 FE allocation at any dealer?

All the dealers have told me that all builds are locked for i4 FE's and Lotus isn't accepting any new orders. I've also been told the next i4 production will be for the 2026 model year.

I think you mean that they aren't accepting new orders on the I4 FE. They are still being produced to fill existing orders, they just aren't adding additional orders to the docket.

I think you mean that they aren't accepting new orders on the I4 FE. They are still being produced to fill existing orders, they just aren't adding additional orders to the docket.

Yes, correct

You may just have to spec an i4 and build out the options. But keep looking on here (like the orphan thread) and as people back out you may find yours.

You may just have to spec an i4 and build out the options. But keep looking on here (like the orphan thread) and as people back out you may find yours.

Good idea, I'll keep an eye on the orphan thread.

Agreed, I assume the odds of this working are slim, but figured I'd put I'd out there. Maybe I'll get some consolation prize with the 2026 model year like an S model (probably not).

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back