• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Shift Knob Replacement

Looks sick! I wonder if you could do the bottom portion knurled metal and black anodized instead of rubber for longevity purposes.
I probably could, but that would defeat the reason why I wanted to go with wood, and leather or rubber. You're in SoCal so you probably don't experience very cold weather. Here in the PNW it gets cold at night, the next morning the shift knob feels like a block of ice. It also gets hot in the daytime if exposed to the sun for very long. I may just do one all in wood with the shift pattern on the top for starters, and see how that goes.

For those that have ordered from raceseng was shipping a bit delayed ?
I had a pretty poor experience. Ordered a shift knob, tow hook, tug tool and go pro mount. First, they said the tug tool was out of stock, then a week or 2 later the tow hook was out of stock. Considering the shipping cost to Australia, it sucks that I couldn't combine items into 1 order to save on shipping.

titanium shift knob from wc lathewerks

Attachments

• IMG_5053.jpeg
    IMG_5053.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 30

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back