• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Silly questions and statements so far…

Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, i see my MLC II edition didn´t last long.

Guess I'll get done with my 2nd Midlife Crisis and stick with the FE boring Nimbus Grey as is.
Sorry if I bothered anyone with the post, my intention was only to cheer up. a little one of our many waiting weekends till Emira comes

ok, i see my MLC II edition didn´t last long.

Guess I'll get done with my 2nd Midlife Crisis and stick with the FE boring Nimbus Grey as is.
Sorry if I bothered anyone with the post, my intention was only to cheer up. a little one of our many waiting weekends till Emira comes
Genuinely unsure if you feel set upon, or are also an afficionado of dry wit...

Apologies if I've offended you. Was trying get in on declaring 80s as officially The Best, in appreciation of your fun post :)

If in doubt, read everything I ever post as if I am being slightly sarcastic and/or grinning like an idiot.

Genuinely unsure if you feel set upon, or are also an afficionado of dry wit...

Apologies if I've offended you. Was trying get in on declaring 80s as officially The Best, in appreciation of your fun post :)

If in doubt, read everything I ever post as if I am being slightly sarcastic and/or grinning like an idiot.
No worries !

Oh boy. Someone will photo shop whitewalls now. This too shall be epic.
got it!

White wall & tyres
D4BC6A7C-2DD3-43F6-9FE3-A50CD3174453.jpeg

It's my 50th (never thought I'd get this far!) so treating myself... Although I think I'd have made the excuse if I was 47 or 57
My 50th in March so a belated birthday present to self for me too Nick, happy days !!

A silly question I keep getting asked “what do you want for your 50th?”
Simple really, sorting that out on my own….. deposits paid.

My 50th in March so a belated birthday present to self for me too Nick, happy days !!

A silly question I keep getting asked “what do you want for your 50th?”
Simple really, sorting that out on my own….. deposits paid.
I'm 50 the very end of December. The wife has got me a track day driving an Elise.
🏎️

I'm 50 the very end of December. The wife has got me a track day driving an Elise.
🏎️
Congrats!
myself, waiting for the gift for the last 4 years!
therefore, I didn't celebrate my 50th yet.
I think I'll celebrate next year for the previous 5, that way I'll be 50-51-52-53-54 and 55 next year!
Huge Party!!!