• The July 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 July 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Spotted: Emiras seen in the wild

Yes, that was about the time and I can’t imagine there were two green Emiras running around there today! Car looked amazing, as does your artwork!
Thank you - and thank you! I am still dazzled by the Emira's beauty every time I see one. Drives kinda well too..

Thank you - and thank you! I am still dazzled by the Emira's beauty every time I see one. Drives kinda well too..
Yeah, it’s an amazing car - an absolute event every time I drive it. If you’re in the area again over the weekend and see a couple waving at you, stop and say hi (assuming it’s safe to do so!) I’d love to meet a fellow owner across the pond.

Yeah, it’s an amazing car - an absolute event every time I drive it. If you’re in the area again over the weekend and see a couple waving at you, stop and say hi (assuming it’s safe to do so!) I’d love to meet a fellow owner across the pond.
I'd have headed into town tomorrow to say hi but I'm actually heading to the Jim Clark Museum in Duns, true Lotus legend. Worth a visit if you have the time!

Spotted in Hadleigh, Suffolk today.
A seneca blue Emira parked up in the High Street.
This is the first one I've actually seen on the road.
I stopped and had a closer look but no one ran out to accost me!
Seneca-Blue-in-Hadleigh.jpg

Had seen none in the wild until a few days ago (seeing people test driving them near the dealership doesn't count :D ), then came across two in the last few days!

Howdy to the owner of a Dark Verdant w. diamond-cut wheels who was heading along Abingdon Road into the middle of Oxford on Saturday morning 👋 (I was on a bus with the kids, so you would not have seen me in The Seneca Menace this time! :) )

Also howdy to the owner of what I think was a sparkly new Meridian w. ice-grey interior, with a fairly memorable plate number, that was parked outside Auto Wax Works in Silverstone 👋 (dropped in to pick up my old wheels - this is where I got my my PPF and ceramic done and wheels changed over, and the service from Sam and the gang there is great 👍 )

Didn't take a picture of either, as it really isn't my first instinct to reach for my phone when something interesting happens... I just feel weird about the idea of waving a camera at people/events rather than just taking it in there and then 😅

Last edited:
Spotted in Ipswich last Friday.
I had just come off a roundabout and looked ahead and went through a moment of going is that one?.... yes it is!
I've gone from not seeing any on the road to three in one week counting the red one at the Ipswich PPF Centre on Saturday.
Picture from my dash cam Viofo A229 Pro which I grabbed a still from the video later.
AO24FSY Black or Dark Verdant in Ipswich.png