Steering Wheel Center emblem

RyanGphoto

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was wondering if anyone found or could make, Perhaps @GRP , a center steering wheel emblem that was the same as the yellow center caps on the wheels.. I would love to match that, as I have the yellow brake calipers and want to get the yellow gaitor for the shifter as well.

Any one have any thoughts on where to source something like that?

Thanks
Ryan G

I was wondering if anyone found or could make, Perhaps @GRP , a center steering wheel emblem that was the same as the yellow center caps on the wheels.. I would love to match that, as I have the yellow brake calipers and want to get the yellow gaitor for the shifter as well.

Any one have any thoughts on where to source something like that?

Thanks
Ryan G
We got ya covered.

IMG_1006.JPG

Replied via PM but yes we can do the wheels in all leather, all alcantara etc. Whatever you want really!
The badges are listed on our website.

Grp steering wheel looks so nice.... until I can order mine, I just put a yellow tape for my center marker... lol

Attachments

• 20240727_142834.jpg
    20240727_142834.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 60
Grp steering wheel looks so nice.... until I can order mine, I just put a yellow tape for my center marker... lol
Just a suggestion...

If you're going to use tape, rather than electrical tape which tends to be glossy and an obvious add-on, you may want to look in to a self-adhesive leather patch/tape which comes in many choices of colors. It's sold on Amazon, relatively inexpensive too, amongst other retailers. It's easy to and blends in a lot better because it has a grainy surface like the rest of your steering wheel (the leather ones, of course).

These leather patches/tapes are generally used to patch up holes and scratches on leather furniture so they tend to be pretty resistant to fading and scuffing. The backed adhesive that comes with the patch/tape may, however, not be resist the high temperatures in the interior of your car, particularly in the summer, and may begin to unglue. I masked around the borders of the marker to protect the black leather on mine and then applied a little contact cement just on the end joining section. It has held up very well to date, and I live in the inferno of South Florida!

My interior is Tan, so I went with that color for the marker and I was amazed to have found a near perfect color match. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• tempImageeKBKhX.png
    tempImageeKBKhX.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Damn, you guys did a great job... mine looks cheesy.... I m thinking of painting it ... got enamel Yellow paint but....

Btw, how do you insert pictures here ? Ughh
When you're writing a new post or replying to someones existing post, you'll see the paper clip "Attach files". Open that and you'll be prompted to add photos from either your PC or Smart Phone.

Right... but recently I don't see that and some thing that looks like attach files says input URL.... I ll check again but....

Wait, nvm..I see it now...lol... tnx

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back