Super charger whine

How do you feel about super charger whine

• I love the sound of a super charger it adds to the complexity and drama of the aural experience

Votes: 73 91.3%
  • I can’t stand it give me the sound of a naturally aspirated engine

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • I love the sound of a muffled turbo instead

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I'll forgive you as you were a Saab turbo driver in the past ;). I have owned many including the original 99 Turbo, 900 APC 16v, 900 (GM) plain jane turbo and late model 93 Aero. I then moved to BMW with the N54 (old 335i) and N55 (current M235i). Looking forward to the i4 as you might imagine.
I had an '87 900 S 16v and an '89 900 SPG. Great cars.

Since @Hell4Leather rekindled this old thread that I had never seen I thought I'd chime in a bit. I personally really enjoy the turbo spool sound and recently tied to make my 340i B58 a bit more boisterous with a new intake. The supercharger whine is definitely new to me. I am pretty sure I like it but I also really like the sound of a good exhaust which I did think was somewhat muted in the Emira without the windows down. That said, with the windows down it was a whole new ballgame and I LOVED IT.

Since @Hell4Leather rekindled this old thread that I had never seen I thought I'd chime in a bit. I personally really enjoy the turbo spool sound and recently tied to make my 340i B58 a bit more boisterous with a new intake. The supercharger whine is definitely new to me. I am pretty sure I like it but I also really like the sound of a good exhaust which I did think was somewhat muted in the Emira without the windows down. That said, with the windows down it was a whole new ballgame and I LOVED IT.
No idea why it got served to me. Didn’t even notice the dates

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back