Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Alpine A110S

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

ayoyo

Reaction score
Lotus Emira, without a doubt, has a perfect super car looks. It is among the most beautiful car ever built. But if money is no object, I will choose Lamborghini Aventador S. It is such a beautiful car from any angle. The 2030mm width make it the most imposing sports car on the road. The Ferrari F8 Tributo has the most beautiful back I have seen. The Aston Martin DB11 is a perfect looking GT. Which car is the most beautiful car still in production in your opinion?

Gemolack

Reaction score
Lotus Emira, without a doubt, has a perfect super car looks. It is among the most beautiful car ever built. But if money is no object, I will choose Lamborghini Aventador S. It is such a beautiful car from any angle. The 2030mm width make it the most imposing sports car on the road. The Ferrari F8 Tributo has the most beautiful back I have seen. The Aston Martin DB11 is a perfect looking GT. Which car is the most beautiful car still in production in your opinion?
What a great question. There are so many beautiful cars. The new Aston Martin Valkyrie is up there along with the Ferrari 488 Pista. So many to choose from.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First of all it even amazes me that the Emira (considering the price) is even in the same category with those cars! I would probably have to lean towards the Ferrari F8 as my favorite design.