• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Tire Pressure - How to change display from Bars to PSI

RyanGphoto

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I am not sure how this happened, but my display is now showing BARS instead of PSI..

Anyone know how to change it back?

In the infotainment you can adjust the units displayed - It worked for when I switched from MPH to KPH visiting canada, I'm guessing bars/psi would be in there too
I gotta check this.. I don't know how it would have changed as I never go into the infotainment screen menus, but def a great suggestion.

Ryan G

Funny you posted this, I noticed mine was in BAR also, you can change it from system settings units to PSI
IMG_3543.jpeg

My pressure switched to BAR randomly a few days ago. Everything else stayed the same. Probably some engineer at Hethel laughing about his random BAR switch generator code he slipped in the program.
haha.. Yea.. I am sure they have something to remote into our cars just to mess with us... ha.

Funny you posted this, I noticed mine was in BAR also, you can change it from system settings units to PSI
View attachment 51651
Ooh voice control examples. I will have to check to see if there is a nicer voice to choose. Pity we can't upload custom voices. Can anyone remember on Rocky 4 when Pauly changed the voice on the robot Rocky gave him for his birthday?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back