• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

User Profiles

Beachbum

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Anyone actually set up the user profiles?
Having had the car for 2.5 weeks, all I want to d, when I get in it, is drive it. Spending god knows how long setting up profiles seems a waste of useful driving time.

If anyone has bothered, how easy/quick was it? Did you feel there was any benefit from actually doing it ?

I set up a user profile and password protected it only to realise you would have to select it each time you got in and key in your password.
If it's password protected it isn't selected, it just goes for the unprotected default profile.
It doesn't prompt you so you forget, as you say, you just want to get in and drive.
What I did do though is set up my named profile with no password and then set up a duplicate that was password protected. That way if the non password protected one gets changed by whoever I know I have the other one to get back my settings.
A bit of a faff but I just wanted to see what was possible.
Really out of all of the settings the only ones you want protected are your seat and mirrors, all the others are easy enough to whizz through and set.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back