• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

V6 Auto Sound Clip - Track Mode - Everything stock/factory

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sounds amazing. I imagine after a 3rd cat delete it's going to be even more insane. Has anyone done that yet or is every worried about emissions/warranties over across the pond?

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Was that a GoPro recording it? External mic? Just interested really - I may "copy" this

OP
Toomanyloti

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Was that a GoPro recording it? External mic? Just interested really - I may "copy" this
sorry for the delay..
Its a bit random really. I was looking for something to use in the sea/pool for some amusement for my daughter on holiday. I knew i would rarely use it so didn't want to stomach the go pro pricing at the time.
I got it cheap and new its a Ricoh WG-M2 but it must be 2 years ago at least.
The first one failed in the water so this is a replacement and its the first time I have actually used it 🤡
I will try an inside the cab vid next time to see if it captures the sound without any wind.