• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Vivid Red vs. Magma Red

Magma Red all the way, the colour is deep and not too “look at me I’m a Ferrari!”.

My car gets ridiculous amounts of attention and I’d much rather have the metallic finish any day.
Agree and true. However, most non car people will still think a Magma Emira is a Red Ferrari :LOL:

I would probably go with Vivid Red only because my first car was a similar color and it is a bit nostalgic to me. I wouldn't be upset with Magma, but to each their own! :)

Agree and true. However, most non car people will still think a Magma Emira is a Red Ferrari :LOL:
Magma Red at Lotus of Dallas.

Attachments

• 20231011_162924.jpg
    20231011_162924.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 143
Vivid red it is for me... with silver wheels, because I'm not a fan of the black ones everybody seems to get.

Vivid red with bronze wheels will be dead sexy. But then again I grew up in the 80s so may have a skewed sense of cool.

Reactions: EFE
Yes. It is brighter in person, the pictures on my phone are in HDR and do a better job at showing the true color. The moment I upload them they get converted and the “pop” is no longer there.