• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Who here think there will be a massive price hike especially In the US market

I’m the US the prices will NOT increase for 6-12 months. The exchange rate between the Dollar in Pound is in Lotus’s favor.. After that it depends on market conditions. Speculating and worrying about something that may or may not happen is stupid, and a waste of time…

Enjoy the time you have and your every day. Senseless speculation is just not productive. The goal is to enjoy you every day.
That’s my take… Going for a swim 🏊‍♂️
What's stupid is not planning for the future especially for something that is so uncertain speculating something that could arise is preparing for the worst . For example your going for a swim I'm pretty sure you planned to go for a swim on that day before you went you weren't just walking and typing and dove in the water 🌊💦

I actually am from California and works in the medical field with people middle class and upper class and when car conversation arises I'd mention lotus 1 out of 8 people know about it and only knew about it because from a video game . The rest asks is that a new car company ? But to be honest I have only seen 1 lotus Evora here in my area seen it once and never again
Rare and unique are a powerful combo. For now keep them out of the game so we can get our Emiras sooner.

Rare and unique are a powerful combo. For now keep them out of the game so we can get our Emiras sooner.
True tho .. but at the same time I'm happy they are not that well known because we or I would probably have to wait even longer if more people knew about it the waiting list would be crazy long

I’m setting aside a cool $1M which should cover any price increases and extras for my Emira. And if the Emira thing doesn’t happen for some reason I can buy 1/2 of an Evija. I just need a partner to buy the other half. Maybe Emerson will go in on it with me?

I’m setting aside a cool $1M which should cover any price increases and extras for my Emira. And if the Emira thing doesn’t happen for some reason I can buy 1/2 of an Evija. I just need a partner to buy the other half. Maybe Emerson will go in on it with me?
Just $1m why not $2m

Back