• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

A reminder of why we adore this car!

Couldn't resist. 7500 miles now. Love it. Not always as glam as the pic, you'll see me up and down the M1
IMG_6955.jpg

Almost 1900 kms done now, 1500 kms maintenance done, seatbelt problem fixed(recall)just as the hill hold assist problem , all updates by Lotus Brussels, great dealer! A joy to drive!
May have missed this elsewhere, but there is a fix for the hill hold assist issue is there?

IMG_1573.jpeg

Just completed trip to Glasgow and back home - amazing drive - glad I chose the Goodyears as the m’way was a little slippy with the drizzle / rain - way more fuel efficient than I expected but could only use full revs for journey home - may just be in my head but the exhaust sounds a lot deeper now and the stereo less tinny
🥰

Stunning! Why does it look so different in different lights and with different wheels. I would definitely have had red if this was how it looked in more photos.
Photo was taken in the French sunshine outside the gates of Laurent Perrier Champagne 🍾

Yes. I have found the exhaust has improved and the stereo is better than it was. All bedding in well.
Hey, can you tell me more about that? Is it a software update that did that? If so, which version, and how do I get it? Thanks.

Im hoping Goodwood might have a lotus stand with some of the new colours on display this year . My I4 Is January 24 in Osmium silver , the new blues look like they may be a great choice too. Told my son to take pic/video if there is 😊
IMG_1403.png

Hey, can you tell me more about that? Is it a software update that did that? If so, which version, and how do I get it? Thanks.
Mine has had some updates and the infotainment system was one of them but I didn’t notice an improvement from that to the sound quality , it’s more a bedding in process imo as the speakers loosen up

The exhaust I guess is just burning some wadding through use ?

Yeah,it's pretty sweet.
Up for sale soon though...

Attachments

• IMG-20230620-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20230620-WA0006.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 20230617_152107.mp4
    12.9 MB
  • Love
Reactions: ino
Just with age... the metals and components 'bedding' in.

Car sounds great. I am still waiting for a date to fit the full Larini system. I am still excited by that prospect but the car sounds damn good anyway.