Aftermarket sway bars?

swift992

Reaction score
I haven't seen any options but the Emira has a lot of body roll stock. I plan to do the Ohlins TTX which will probably resolve that issue but curious if anyone has seen any sway bar options. They might be a nice bang for the buck mod. The stock sway bars are pretty small which might explain the lateral roll. Just trying to learn, thanks.

Here you go
IMG_5039.JPG
IMG_5037.JPG
IMG_5310.JPG

Can you explain what all of this is please? Sway bars, toe links, control arms,... Where do we get all of this and has anyone reviewed them?
Its from a race shop in China, the same shop who owns a 2.0 running 3.5 seconds (0-100km). They have a whole brunch of stuff for the Emira but unfortunately they don't have a website.

Any information or link on these?
Its from a race shop in China, the same shop who owns the 2.0 running 3.5 seconds (0-100km). They have a whole brunch of stuff for the Emira but unfortunately they don't have a website.

Can you explain what all of this is please? Sway bars, toe links, control arms,... Where do we get all of this and has anyone reviewed them?
Different thickness of sway bars, adjustable control arms for more negative camber, and titanium toe links to replace the weak stock toe links that prone to break like they do on Evora.

Any information or link on these?
Unfortunately the vendor is more focused on the local market so they do not even have a website, but if there is anything you want to know, I can ask the owner of the shop for you.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back