• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Aftermarket wheels for the Emira

Standard offset are +57 and +54 so those would be pushed 10mm wider per side. Those wheels look great, I almost ordered them myself.
Yeah, I'm stupid! I copied the sizes from their web site and the standard is now -10. My offsets are F: ET52 and R: ET49

Thanks for the catch! I'll correct my original reply.

Appreciate the updated info...keep the photos coming and let us know how Forged Charcoal works out with keeping the brake dust, if not at bay, at least less noticeable!!

Thanks for sharing, these look amazing! Is Forged Charcoal a custom color? I don't see it listed on the GRP website. I think they'd look great with Atlantis Blue, the brake dust drives me nuts on silver.

Thanks for sharing, these look amazing! Is Forged Charcoal a custom color? I don't see it listed on the GRP website. I think they'd look great with Atlantis Blue, the brake dust drives me nuts on silver.
I had powder coated some wheels for another car in that color. I used Prismatic Powders Forged Charcoal UMB-6578 and the color looked great. These wheels are painted, but Greg worked with me to paint match that color and it's very close!!

They didn't charge any extra for that custom color, which I really appreciated. Some colors might get an upcharge.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back