Aftermarket wheels for the Emira

Standard offset are +57 and +54 so those would be pushed 10mm wider per side. Those wheels look great, I almost ordered them myself.
Yeah, I'm stupid! I copied the sizes from their web site and the standard is now -10. My offsets are F: ET52 and R: ET49

Thanks for the catch! I'll correct my original reply.

Appreciate the updated info...keep the photos coming and let us know how Forged Charcoal works out with keeping the brake dust, if not at bay, at least less noticeable!!

Thanks for sharing, these look amazing! Is Forged Charcoal a custom color? I don't see it listed on the GRP website. I think they'd look great with Atlantis Blue, the brake dust drives me nuts on silver.

Thanks for sharing, these look amazing! Is Forged Charcoal a custom color? I don't see it listed on the GRP website. I think they'd look great with Atlantis Blue, the brake dust drives me nuts on silver.
I had powder coated some wheels for another car in that color. I used Prismatic Powders Forged Charcoal UMB-6578 and the color looked great. These wheels are painted, but Greg worked with me to paint match that color and it's very close!!

They didn't charge any extra for that custom color, which I really appreciated. Some colors might get an upcharge.

Aerolarri wheels installed! I love the classic 5 spoke look and this also shows the brakes so much more. It will also be easier to clean the crazy brake dust. To my eyes, the car looks much more wider and more aggressive since this wheel design has a "lip".

1000019832.jpg

1000019835.jpg

Last edited:
Aerolarri wheels installed! I love the classic 5 spoke look and this also shows the brakes so much more. It will also be easier to clean the crazy brake dust. To my eyes, the car looks much more wider and more aggressive since this wheel design has a "lip".

This is a 20 inch wheel with a more aggressive setup. For mine, I had them push out the front by 12 mm and 14 mm for the rears
View attachment 52880
View attachment 52881
Would you say these wheels make the car look longer? I feel like when viewed directly from the side, the Emira looks too short - and I've wondered if the 20in wheel contribute to that. Your photos here make the car look perfectly proportional, wondering if its the camera angle or if the visual cues (color, design, offset) from your wheels help balance the proportions better.

Would you say these wheels make the car look longer? I feel like when viewed directly from the side, the Emira looks too short - and I've wondered if the 20in wheel contribute to that. Your photos here make the car look perfectly proportional, wondering if its the camera angle or if the visual cues (color, design, offset) from your wheels help balance the proportions better.
My first impression, and my son, who is also a car nerd, both see the car as wider and more aggressive. I think this is mostly due to how it fills the large rear fender. But I get what you are saying. I myself want a longer look, so I have a spoiler and front lip coming to help with that.

My first impression, and my son, who is also a car nerd, both see the car as wider and more aggressive. I think this is mostly due to how it fills the large rear fender. But I get what you are saying. I myself want a longer look, so I have a spoiler and front lip coming to help with that.
I've considered lowering with Nitrons, sitting on 19's or 18's would help from that regard, but this move would be justified for better track use with the side benefit of maybe making it look longer...but that's in the future. I wouldn't make those changes just for optics, I don't care THAT much, lol.

Wow, really good look. I'd love to see those in bronze matte, pale ale gold brushed, rose bronze matte or black phantom diffuse diffraction. I'd think that a winter set of these (maybe even 18") would look killer on a Nimbus. Thanks for the pics!

View attachment 52880
View attachment 52881
Did you have to go with different offsets when you lowered it? How far did you push the wheels out in the end?

Decided to bite the bullet and ordered my third set of custom wheels from Signature a few weeks ago. They just sent me this photo before they get shipped out. I wanted bronze or gold wheels, but didn't think they would go well with Nimbus, so stayed true to the "classy spec" theme and went with their new Satin Brushed Aluminum finish.

Signature SV504
20x8.5 ET47
20x10.5 ET41

This design is a little heavier duty than the SV104 which I already have on my daily, so probably sacrificing 1-1.5lbs per wheel, but I didn't want two cars with the same wheels. These will likely still save around 22-24lbs, look much more premium, have more aggressive flush offsets, and certainly be stronger than OEM.

Will update with weights and more photos when they arrive.

View attachment 50993
So the front are 10mm further out, and 13mm further out, is that correct? They look great. It reminds me of an S4 Esprit in grey, they looked really classy with silver wheels too. Assume you don't have any rubbing with those offsets? Did you use the stock bolts?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back