Aftermarket wheels for the Emira

A big thanks to Greg ( @GRP ) for getting me these Braid wheels. Here's the spec that I got:

Front: 20x8.5 ET47 (10mm further out than stock) Weight: 22 pound measured
Rear: 20x10 ET42 (12mm further out than stock) Weight: 24.4 pound measured

The wheels are beautiful. I love the way the color pops in the sun. This is the volcanic bronze satin. I am *a little* worried that it may not be dark enough for my Nimbus Grey car, but I guess I'll find out...

IMG_1275.JPG
IMG_1280.JPG
IMG_1276.JPG
20241017_132714.jpg

A big thanks to Greg ( @GRP ) for getting me these Braid wheels. Here's the spec that I got:

The wheels are beautiful. I love the way the color pops in the sun. This is the volcanic bronze satin. I am *a little* worried that it may not be dark enough for my Nimbus Grey car, but I guess I'll find out...

View attachment 53503View attachment 53508View attachment 53507View attachment 53509
can't wait to see pics on the car!

View attachment 53503View attachment 53508View attachment 53507View attachment 53509
Can't wait to see them on your car! They gonna look sweet!!!

So I saw the Kix Wheels on a car for sale here on Forum....
Would like to know quality of these wheels ???
I like these wheels but would do machine finish on wheels and brushed look on disc..
438838018_8127444193935852_5876359502507594959_n.jpg
455207057_8714033941943538_5428066928595702254_n.jpg

I’m looking for 6 spoke JDM style wheels but I couldn’t find any that would fit our spec.

Does anyone have any idea?

Gram Light 57DR is one of my favorites
1729399326958.jpeg

Surely that must be a render because I can’t it being drivable being that low?
Definitely a render. Look at the top of the first photo. All the background gets weird and distorted. At first i thought it was just some kind of artistic mural, but look at the sidewalk.

Add to that the rear wheels have more concavity than I think the actual rear space would allow for.

2nd photo. yeah the ground has a very unusual texture and the print on the sidewall doesn't match the focal depth of the photo.

Definitely a render. Look at the top of the first photo. All the background gets weird and distorted. At first i thought it was just some kind of artistic mural, but look at the sidewalk.

Add to that the rear wheels have more concavity than I think the actual rear space would allow for.

2nd photo. yeah the ground has a very unusual texture and the print on the sidewall doesn't match the focal depth of the photo.

I met the guy who made those wheels. It’s real and on a real car. Only the background was photoshopped

I think it had air ride suspension on it from description..
I have e mailed the Kix Wheels but no reply from them..
May try calling this week to see about these wheels..
But I like the look of them..

Awesome wheels, quick question since I'm thinking of that finish as well on the wheel, does it last clean due to the abnormal brake dust this car produce?
That's my car and the answer is no not really haha. I have EBC red brake pads I plan on installing soon that should hopefully help a lot with the dust. My wheels are also ceramic coated so the dust washes off pretty easily at least.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back