• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

And so it begins.......When will Lotus follow suit?

Still just $82k just sayin (500hp)
sjf2pyL.jpg
Sorry that thing is still hideous! Really do not care how it performs. It does not have a manual and it is ugly as F! Those are two deal breakers in my book.

Ha.
I was actually thinking that car looks okay in that colour and probably looks best in back to mellow some of the awkwardness.

No getting away from the fact it is a bloody bargain in the US and it was 'really' £80k or so delivered in the UK then it would have taken some decent money

I have now seen 2 in the flesh so they must be over here! They definitely have presence. I thought it was actually an NSX at first glance. To be fair, it looks better in the flesh.

So I’d def get this gray because I think it chills out the wacky design, then I’d wind down the OEM magnetic coils an inch and add the P 1” lowering springs. Lowered 2 inches I think schit gets more serious:
nc8pPEe.jpg

add aftermarket forged rims and it looks pretty nice (at 82k, not $102k)

Last edited:
Not in the UK….. My i4 second deposit was paid in April 2022 and spec locked at 30th June originally for a November 22 build, December delivery - now not expected until Q2 2023….

I'm in the same boat as you.

Wonder how far into q2 we will get? I'm betting on June more than April 😪

Same here. Second deposit paid April with confirmed spec. At this time it was still “autumn” 22 delivery.

Happy to share any price increase with V6 owners. What’s good for one is good for all 😂🤦‍♂️
Question, when you give the second deposit, do you get a set price or they just say, give me $10K and we’ll talk later?

So I’d def get this gray because I think it chills out the wacky design, then I’d wind down the OEM magnetic coils an inch and add the P 1” lowering springs. Lowered 2 inches I think schit gets more serious:
nc8pPEe.jpg

add aftermarket forged rims and it looks pretty nice (at 82k, not $102k)
It needs ALL of the parts bin chucking at it otherwise it looks like a dogs dinner.
At least with all the bits it looks like a rich dogs dinner 👍

Question, when you give the second deposit, do you get a set price or they just say, give me $10K and we’ll talk later?
As this was back in April nothing but a screenshot of the configurator at the time and the subsequent “Matt’s price promise”…….

Basically the latter… the request for payment of second deposit came with no set price albeit I like many going off the stated and confirmed price as stated by Matt W

Attachments

• 2EADDF3D-A875-4DF9-968E-ECD896F43AB5.png
    2EADDF3D-A875-4DF9-968E-ECD896F43AB5.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 31
Basically the latter… the request for payment of second deposit came with no set price albeit I like many going off the stated and confirmed price as stated by Matt W
Thanks JimH, what freaks me out is when I gave the first deposit my numbers were $87990, what if I give another $10K without a set price (no configurator now for the I4) and then they say the price is going to be $95K o_O o_O o_O my wife will literally stab me in the chest with a rusty and unsharpened knife cause that's not the price we originally talked about... :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Found this image without the black pack for $87120 the only evidence I have of previous price

05EFB55B-88ED-4A8C-97D3-E13EC4157453_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:
If it's a nice weekend day (like today), I'll typically see 3-5 C8s cruising around. They're cool cars, but totally not my style.
Ugly butt n no stick. Love Vettes, just not this one.