Carbon Ceramic Brakes for Lotus Emira

Warren-RB

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our brake development for Emira started about 3 weeks ago when Mark Eagle7 introduced us to this community, we quickly took the challenge in offering our brake pad to alleviate the OE pads' dusty issue, in addition to the upgraded rotors (both iron and ccb) and bbk.
Among them we noticed there is an eager desire on ccb by some discriminating Emira owners.

This thread is for those who are interested, curious, or mysterious about ccb on their applications (street or track), running / replacement cost, longevity etc. that you have "known" or "heard" in the past but are still not quite sure how true they are. Usually you see people quoted from Porsche community on rennlist - "ccb is only good for street, for track people replace them to iron rotors..."

I posted 1,300+ technical articles including ccb on rennlist, some of them are used as the golden guide for retrofit upgrades, and since we offer both traditional iron and ccb made with the latest material and technology, so our advice and comment are unbiased and impartial.

There is a lot of truth to be told and learned on the merit on ccb and I hope this is the right place.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I posted 1,300+ technical articles including ccb on rennlist, some of them are used as the golden guide for retrofit upgrades, and since we offer both traditional iron and ccb made with the latest material and technology, so our advice and comment are unbiased and impartial.

There is a lot of truth to be told and learned on the merit on ccb and I hope this is the right place.

Thank you.
Great to have your input on CCB Warren. It’s always hard to get accurate information and there are so many scare mongers giving advice. I’ve read everything from they squeal all the time and don’t work unless they are really to they don’t squeal and need a bit of light braking to warm them up.
I’m looking forward to hearing more about how your rotors are better than other types and brands.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back