• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Carbon Fiber Paddle Shift for Emira i4 and V6 ISP Models by Aerie Performance

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Photoroom_20240717_114508.jpeg

Photoroom_20240717_114709.jpeg

**Carbon Fiber Paddle Shift for Emira i4 and V6 ISP Models by Aerie Performance **

(Now we offering a worldwide free shipping, stock available ready to dispatch)

Elevate the driving experience of your Emira with this premium carbon fiber paddle shift system. Designed as a direct replacement for the OEM shift paddles, this carbon fiber upgrade offers a high-end aesthetic that seamlessly matches the Emira's steering wheel.

Crafted from lightweight yet durable carbon fiber, these paddle shifters provide a more responsive and satisfying gear shifting experience compared to the stock components. The sleek, motorsport-inspired design complements the Emira's sporty character, allowing you to take full control of the transmission with just a gentle pull of the paddle.

Key Features:
- Constructed from genuine carbon fiber for a high-quality, lightweight feel
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM Emira i4 and V6 ISP paddle shifters
- Enhances the driving dynamics and engagement with precise, crisp gear changes
- Sophisticated carbon fiber finish elevates the Emira's interior design
- Easy installation without any modifications required

This exclusive carbon fiber paddle shift system is only available through Aerie Performance, a leading provider of high-quality automotive upgrades. Backed by a comprehensive warranty, Aerie Performance offers worldwide distribution to ensure your Emira receives the best possible upgrade.

Elevate the driving experience of your Emira with this premium carbon fiber paddle shift system. Upgrade your vehicle's performance and style for a truly exhilarating behind-the-wheel feel.

PLEASE CHECK THE VIDEO >>>

Attachments

• 1974.mp4
    504.4 KB
If I had my auto v6 I would buy these in a heartbeat. Rest assured if I get it back or replace it with an i4 these will be ordered immediately!

If I had my auto v6 I would buy these in a heartbeat. Rest assured if I get it back or replace it with an i4 these will be ordered immediately!
Appreciate it for your support ❤️

Can you provide price with shipping to the US?
$357 free shipping to US and worldwide, stock ready to dispatch 👍🏻 3-5day delivery.

These look great. Do you have an info on fitting? How much of the steering column needs to be disassembled? Thanks.

These look great. Do you have an info on fitting? How much of the steering column needs to be disassembled? Thanks.
You need to disassemble the steering column to fit the carbon fibre paddle shift and those shifter is plug and plug

Attachments

• a3d05fd4388ed9cec99a9f0d83777da9.jpeg
    a3d05fd4388ed9cec99a9f0d83777da9.jpeg
    569.2 KB · Views: 59
IMG_2822.jpeg
IMG_2810.jpeg

We have 10 set carbon fibre paddle shifts are
just arrived, additional we just made a longer style carbon paddle boards for the shifter .

0a8a7e56027cf05c146ebd0f659e9a15.jpeg

3b68d2f141e28960948e99497717677b.png

9443f849d970f460010326295fc4d8ae.jpeg

Is there any chance of getting these in gloss rather than matt finish?

Either way I’m ordering them!!

If they don't it would be pretty easy to hit them with a coat of clear. Ooor even easier, add gloss PPF!

Is there any chance of getting these in gloss rather than matt finish?

Either way I’m ordering them!!
IMG_3400.jpeg

IMG_3399.jpeg

Those carbon fibre shifts is gloss finish .

Now it's just a case of deciding comfort or extended!

Last edited:
Now it's just a case of deciding comfort or extended!
Recommend you can try with comfort first on the car , if you interesting the extended paddle boards at the future we can send in separate with free shipping.

View attachment 47779
View attachment 47780
**Carbon Fiber Paddle Shift for Emira i4 and V6 ISP Models by Aerie Performance **

(Now we offering a worldwide free shipping, stock available ready to dispatch)

Elevate the driving experience of your Emira with this premium carbon fiber paddle shift system. Designed as a direct replacement for the OEM shift paddles, this carbon fiber upgrade offers a high-end aesthetic that seamlessly matches the Emira's steering wheel.

Crafted from lightweight yet durable carbon fiber, these paddle shifters provide a more responsive and satisfying gear shifting experience compared to the stock components. The sleek, motorsport-inspired design complements the Emira's sporty character, allowing you to take full control of the transmission with just a gentle pull of the paddle.

Key Features:
- Constructed from genuine carbon fiber for a high-quality, lightweight feel
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM Emira i4 and V6 ISP paddle shifters
- Enhances the driving dynamics and engagement with precise, crisp gear changes
- Sophisticated carbon fiber finish elevates the Emira's interior design
- Easy installation without any modifications required

This exclusive carbon fiber paddle shift system is only available through Aerie Performance, a leading provider of high-quality automotive upgrades. Backed by a comprehensive warranty, Aerie Performance offers worldwide distribution to ensure your Emira receives the best possible upgrade.

Elevate the driving experience of your Emira with this premium carbon fiber paddle shift system. Upgrade your vehicle's performance and style for a truly exhilarating behind-the-wheel feel.

PLEASE CHECK THE VIDEO >>>
Hey. I've been trying to order these but the website is trying to charge my nearly $500 shipping, when it should be free shipping. Can you please fix this issue?

Hey. I've been trying to order these but the website is trying to charge my nearly $500 shipping, when it should be free shipping. Can you please fix this issue

We are checking our website, could you please gave me your delivery detail on private messages so we can send you a free shipping quote, apologies for the inconvenience caused.