Cat Scratch Fever

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Ok, maybe not in the same way Ted Nugent was implying, but my cat is notorious for jumping on my cars in the garage. He has scratched them before, especially when he's slowly trying to "fall" off the side.

Has anyone found a good solution for this problem that doesn't require creating a witches circle around the car? Does PPF protect against cat scratches? Would a cover help, or maybe just encourages sitting on the car more because now it's soft and comfortable?

I should share getting rid of the cat is not an option unless I also wanted to give up my marriage. :LOL:

Thanks in advance for the ideas.

Same ...gotta keep em covered if he's out in the garage with me.
20170114_091116.jpg

Ok, maybe not in the same way Ted Nugent was implying, but my cat is notorious for jumping on my cars in the garage. He has scratched them before, especially when he's slowly trying to "fall" off the side.

Has anyone found a good solution for this problem that doesn't require creating a witches circle around the car? Does PPF protect against cat scratches? Would a cover help, or maybe just encourages sitting on the car more because now it's soft and comfortable?

I should share getting rid of the cat is not an option unless I also wanted to give up my marriage. :LOL:

Thanks in advance for the ideas.

PPF prices these days approaching a no-fault filing?
Always check the options.

Dog person as you may have guessed.

I’ve got a dog too - it’s a zoo over here.

My concern with the car cover is that some say it scratches the paint. And the OEM one from Lotus is nearly $700. Would be ironic to pay that much for something to prevent scratches that actually creates scratches.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back