• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Centre caps

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I've gone for yellow calipers and I'm pretty sure the colour won't match the wheel centre caps ... That's going to really bug me!
Are the lotus centre caps just plastic ones so just replace them with something else?
Or Perhaps stainless bushed steel centre nuts?
Anyone replaced lotus caps before?
Thanks!

It is bigger than the Evora and Elise/Exige badges. I believe it's enamel rather than resin/plastic. I saw them on cars at the factory but sorry I didn't inspect in detail. This is the current official picture:

Lotus-Emira-Nose-Badge-3-300x200.jpg

We apologise at present we would be unable to change the centre caps as this is a final decision made by the deisgn team. There may be possibility to order via your local agency., please find a link below where you can locate your closest agency and contact details:

https://www.lotuscars.com/en-GB/retailers/

If there is anything further I can do to help in the meantime, please do not hesitate to get in contact.