• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New badging

Skinwarrior

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I finally got a build slot for a First Edition V2 (May ‘24) so I had to lock in my specs 2 weeks ago.

I’ve had years to think about the different options. The only one that I wavered on was the color of the calipers. I liked yellow calipers but I didn’t like them alongside the yellow wheel center caps. I ended up going with black calipers instead.

I was then surprised to learn that the V2 may have different badging from the V1. The current configurator for the Emira seems to show a black and yellow badge (but I can’t be sure that the black isn’t dark green).

However, there is information on Lotus dealer websites that the V2 badging will be black and silver. This badge can be seen on the Eletre in its configurator.

I realize that this is not a big issue but it would be nice to know.

1000023639.jpg

If it helps, May 16th build. Yellow nose and wheel badges, black and silver steering wheel badge

View attachment 48334

If it helps, May 16th build. Yellow nose and wheel badges, black and silver steering wheel badge
I love that emblem!

I swapped my stock yellow out for black and silver. I wish I could find JPS badges.

The yellow nose looks confusingly like a Ferrari badge on the Emira. I'm very proud that it's not a Ferrari. IMHO the Emira is what Ferrari should be making as a new Dino. But they're not. Thank God Lotus is!

Mateo

Back