• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

'Cheap' audio Upgrade help!

The audio in the Emira is so bad that I have to take my car back to the dealer 100 miles away to see if it's broken. If it turns out my audio works as designed I am going to be pretty dissapointed.
You can always use this.

Attachments

• IMG_1961.png
    IMG_1961.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
The audio in the Emira is so bad that I have to take my car back to the dealer 100 miles away to see if it's broken. If it turns out my audio works as designed I am going to be pretty dissapointed.
It's not that bad 🤭

I added a sub to mine and it made a world of difference, but I even find myself driving more with the radio turned off than on

the audio is weak and it’s fighting a lot of road noise and wind. Although this is a coupe, I hear more exterior noise that it feels like a soft top. It’s fine for me as I enjoy the sound of the road but after a three day road trip. My 7 hour drive home, I was hoping for some quiet and a nice stereo. First world issues I suppose.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back