Climate control problems

Same here, I am scheduled for a repair next month, my dealer suspects it is some issue with the AC flaps that regulate air temperature/flow, because some of my vents are not even blowing air, you can check that too. WIll keep you updated.

Same here, I am scheduled for a repair next month, my dealer suspects it is some issue with the AC flaps that regulate air temperature/flow, because some of my vents are not even blowing air, you can check that too. WIll keep you updated.
I’ve wondered about this because a lot more air comes out from my central vents verses side vents. They work but it is noticeably weaker.

I’ve wondered about this because a lot more air comes out from my central vents verses side vents. They work but it is noticeably weaker.
Yep, should be the same thing I am experiencing, the flaps in my AC malfunctioned (maybe due to moisture from cleaning the car?) I got some moisture shield on the AC installed under warranty and now I am waiting to get the AC flow system replaced in 2 weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back