Dark Verdant Lotus Emira Photo Thread

btw. it's listed at £99k at Anthony James and marked as Sold 😯

Anyone else gone for DV + Ice grey and questioning their decision daily?

due for Feb delivery so don't want to change it now

Last edited:
First time I have seen DV in the flesh. The colour has so much depth and is really impressive under lights. Although even out of them it is still clearly a shade of green and not black.
From some of the pics online I was worried there would be too much blue in it, but in reality isn't turquoisey at all and I am really pleased I went with the DV and silver wheel combo
I have to concur though that it is hard to photograph and (amateur phone) pics don’t do it justice, but here are some anyway.

BDAC7626-4D78-417D-A1D4-1B32512AC74A.jpeg

4ED25E96-2C5F-444E-9D3B-D4099AFC8F71.jpeg

C9BCD0D6-3B11-4905-ADAC-8F2E19D7EE02.jpeg

B8500023-B32C-47FC-A672-FAA36D042F5E.jpeg

F0B67975-0784-4325-ACC9-E9B3AB146583.jpeg

415F97CD-B4CE-4387-BDFF-38DF8665E9CC.jpeg

First time I have seen DV in the flesh. The colour has so much depth and is really impressive under lights. Although even out of them it is still clearly a shade of green and not black.
From some of the pics online I was worried there would be too much blue in it, but in reality isn't turquoisey at all and I am really pleased I went with the DV and silver wheel combo
I have to concur though that it is hard to photograph and (amateur phone) pics don’t do it justice, but here are some anyway.

View attachment 20432
View attachment 20433
View attachment 20434
View attachment 20436
View attachment 20437
View attachment 20438

Nice! Good examples of how visible the engine actually is through the tinted glass too! 😎

View attachment 20432
View attachment 20433
View attachment 20434
View attachment 20436
View attachment 20437
View attachment 20438
Thanks for posting the pics. Is that with all black leather interior or alcantara?

DV with some custom painted gold FE wheels by Lotus Brussels.

View attachment 20297

I happen to love this and it's what I have planned. I want an over the top wheel for winter. How can I get more pics of this car? I do agree I wasn't sure about the calipers I was wondering if Black would be better but want to see more pics.

I happen to love this and it's what I have planned. I want an over the top wheel for winter. How can I get more pics of this car? I do agree I wasn't sure about the calipers I was wondering if Black would be better but want to see more pics.

Reach out to Lotus Brussels to see if they have any more pics of the Eletre event. This is the only decent one I could find.

I saw DV in the flesh and its still very dark even in the direct Australian summer sun.

As stated above, its a deep green without any obvious blue tint. To look its best it must be polished and clean, then part of its beauty lies in its reflectivity, with body curves and edges lighting up with a deep emerald green in the sun. It's purposeful and classy, but will be somewhat high maintenance (depending on level of PPF and coatings applied).

View attachment 20432
View attachment 20433
View attachment 20434
View attachment 20436
View attachment 20437
View attachment 20438
Beautiful - my spec except red calipers - Excited - Delivery early next year / soon!!! Thanks for the photos.

Happy Christmas everyone

My fam is talking me into DV. For anyone who’s seen this in person, do the yellow brakes match the yellow center caps?
Thx

My fam is talking me into DV. For anyone who’s seen this in person, do the yellow brakes match the yellow center caps?
Thx

Yellow brakes do match the centre caps, not seen it on DV to comment on the overall look though.

Ah but what a beautiful place to be driving in an Emira. I'm definitely going to be putting a hydrophobic coating on the back of mine, probably 303 Graphene Nano Spray. It will keep the back cleaner by making it more difficult for crud to collect on it, and make it a simple spray with water to quickly clean it off.

Here's an interesting video from I guess a dealer in Japan, of a DV FE with tan interior and silver wheels. He goes through many of the features of the car, but at about 9:55 in the video he does a great job of showing the headlights in action. He shows the daytime running lights first, then the headlights on, and the amber lights/turn signals. You can turn on auto-translate which catches most of what he says but not everything.

The car looks great, and it's nice to see all the exterior lights in action.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back