• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Dark Verdant Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Custom wheels and graphics are on it now.

IMG_3420.jpeg

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg

Ciao ragazzi, questo è il mio DV, appena ritirato, colore pazzesco, va dal verde al nero al blu al petrolio, bellissimo

Attachments

• IMG_3721.PNG
    IMG_3721.PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 12
Has anybody with a DV noticed that over time, the green seems to be coming out more? When I first got my car, it looked black unless there was a light shining directly on it. Unless it's my imagination, now it seems that there's more of a hint of green visible more often.

Has anybody with a DV noticed that over time, the green seems to be coming out more? When I first got my car, it looked black unless there was a light shining directly on it. Unless it's my imagination, now it seems that there's more of a hint of green visible more often.
I think that I have gotten used to it - I see it as green much more often than I used to…
IMG_9519.jpeg

Back