• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Dark Verdant Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Custom wheels and graphics are on it now.

IMG_3420.jpeg

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg

Ciao ragazzi, questo è il mio DV, appena ritirato, colore pazzesco, va dal verde al nero al blu al petrolio, bellissimo

Attachments

• IMG_3721.PNG
    IMG_3721.PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 15
Has anybody with a DV noticed that over time, the green seems to be coming out more? When I first got my car, it looked black unless there was a light shining directly on it. Unless it's my imagination, now it seems that there's more of a hint of green visible more often.

Has anybody with a DV noticed that over time, the green seems to be coming out more? When I first got my car, it looked black unless there was a light shining directly on it. Unless it's my imagination, now it seems that there's more of a hint of green visible more often.
I think that I have gotten used to it - I see it as green much more often than I used to…
IMG_9519.jpeg

Only 1684 days since I made first deposit on this Gamma Project

Attachments

• 1AC1430C-E12C-4A18-98A0-8B1C60C7F506.png
    1AC1430C-E12C-4A18-98A0-8B1C60C7F506.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
Where did you get the number? Is it vinyl or magnetic?
Vinyl. Got it at Trackdecals.com.

They’re fine. Not sure if I would get vinyl or magnetic next time. Also kinda feel like the numbers are a little crooked if that makes sense? But might be my imagination.

Vinyl. Got it at Trackdecals.com.

They’re fine. Not sure if I would get vinyl or magnetic next time. Also kinda feel like the numbers are a little crooked if that makes sense? But might be my imagination.
Looks great. Are you planning on keeping it on your car or is it kind of single use for you? Just curious.

Looks great. Are you planning on keeping it on your car or is it kind of single use for you? Just curious.
They are supposed to be multi-use so hopefully I will get a couple more track days out of them. But honestly, I LOVE how they look on the car so wouldn't be opposed to a longer-term option. Maybe a little ricey but oh well.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back