• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Detailed Location Poll - Great Britain

Your location

• Total voters
Provided I can stay the course... I'm a blue in Shropshire. Oct/Nov maybe

Sunny South East here (Maidstone, Kent) - Seneca Blue, Black Pack, Gloss black wheels + Very Loud Audio!

Sunny South East here (Maidstone, Kent) - Seneca Blue, Black Pack, Gloss black wheels + Very Loud Audio!
Did you drive through Battle going towards Hastings in East Sussex at about 8 am this morning? Saw one of your spec, only the second I've seen on the road, sadly I wasn't in mine so didn't wave/flash lights.

Reppin' East Surrey here. Looks like the South East is an Emira hot spot. Still only seen a handful out and about.

Rayleigh, Essex for me. Passed three Emiras on the A14 on Tuesday going the opposite direction. That's more in one hour than I've seen in the past year!

Did you drive through Battle going towards Hastings in East Sussex at about 8 am this morning? Saw one of your spec, only the second I've seen on the road, sadly I wasn't in mine so didn't wave/flash lights.
No Sir.....
Not guilty, especially if it was speeding..... :sneaky:

No Sir.....
Not guilty, especially if it was speeding..... :sneaky:
Definitely not speeding, in traffic, not as bad as me though, I was sat in traffic and went a mile in 30 minutes. The passing Emira definitely brightened up the wait though.

I’m from the New Forest side of Southampton and put South West but really I’m sort of South Central.
Never understood where South East Ends and South West starts. I have made the arbitrary decision that its the Solent/Isle of white.
If you nearby to BCP and fancy meeting up with other Lotus Owners, let me know, we go out every now and then. Have a Drive and then a bite to eat and drink

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back