Drive Mode Issue

Clam

Reaction score
I turned my car on yesterday. It started in Touring mode like normal, but when I went to switch modes, the only mode on the screen was Track. No Touring nor Sport modes to be found (like they dont exist). And once I switched into Track mode, I was stuck in that mode. Restarting the car hasn't helped - it starts in Touring and the only mode selectable is Track mode.

I'm at 2,200 miles and the car has been fantastic but now I may need to do the 200ish-mile trek to the dealer.

Attachments

• 20241016_183418.jpg
    20241016_183418.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 24
I turned my car on yesterday. It started in Touring mode like normal, but when I went to switch modes, the only mode on the screen was Track. No Touring nor Sport modes to be found (like they dont exist). And once I switched into Track mode, I was stuck in that mode. Restarting the car hasn't helped - it starts in Touring and the only mode selectable is Track mode.

I'm at 2,200 miles and the car has been fantastic but now I may need to do the 200ish-mile trek to the dealer.
Probably what happens when your driving techniques are next-level. No suprise that mine isn't acting this way... 😁

I would just disconnect the battery for several minutes and reconnect to see if that fixes the issue. I wouldn’t run to the dealer especially if you’re that far away. Try and troubleshoot as best you can before making the trip!

I guess I’ll be the one to say driving in Track mode all day seems like something you’d want to do.

But, yea I’d go to the dealer because you don’t know what other settings may be on or off that could potentially interfere with each other; like the touring valves but track rpms.

Mine did this immediately after installing the miltek valve controller. Thankfully it resolved itself, but do you have any mods?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back