• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Email to Lotus customer service Manger - ref colour photos

They already have teams of people in those functions, responsible for what you're describing. Marketing, customer care, PR, collateral design and production, social media, branding, dealer comms, direct channel comms etc etc.
Cheers Tom was going to say the infrastructure is already there. It costs peanuts. If I set up the whole team tomorrow you are looking at 20k annually from a systems perspective and 4 maybe 5 personell. And then you utilise the rest of the company resource as described. I could give a better customer experience than we have had on my own EASILY if it was my only focus

I placed one of the first 20 Emira deposits. Same for the Evora launch. Can’t wait to get the car.

I’ll keep providing constructive criticism on how Lotus are handling this. So far it’s a C minus and “must do better” :)
As a current Lotus owner I think you are probably being kind as well. New owner here and I'd say its not even as good as VW. So D if I'm being kind

publish the damn photos.
#nofilter
/end
This is a good time to note that Emira images can be seen on the Lotus media relations web page. Those were ostensibly excellent enough to offer to news organizations for publication.
So, where are the FE color samples from October?

I’m stuck between Seneca and Magma. It seems to not be a typical red and it’ll be a thin line, depending on shade, between love and hate for me.

As I type this i see a deep red F8 Tributo drive by…
Saw a Tributo today in red. Don't think the Emira will look like that in red to be honest. Be a bit more grown up and less sporty

Last edited:
Reading between the lines of a couple of chats with Lotus people I think this is their reasoning. They haven't been able to take photos they're happy with.

But a bunch of journalists are going to take pictures in the next 4 weeks and Lotus are unlikely to get full control over those. They could publish their own before then and head that off.

Or perhaps they're thinking they can issue an official set of pictures in the press packs and stop the journos taking their own. I don't think that's realistic.
Lazy journalists go with canned materials. Others take or make their own as exclusives and copyright utility. They then can offer something unique for their purposes.

Now I've seen this and along with a Cx team that I believe exist I just feel sad. Exactly what are they doing...
Customer communications are usually the province of Marketing while PR typically exists to manage media, financial and internal communications. If the PR team is also managing web traffic it's to assess issues for appropriate orgazational response. The common thread between Marketing and PR is messaging. Sometimes PR is charged with putting out fires that start elsewhere.
Just my two pence worth.

Customer communications are usually the province of Marketing while PR typically exists to manage media, financial and internal communications. If the PR team is also managing web traffic it's to assess issues for appropriate orgazational response. The common thread between Marketing and PR is messaging. Sometimes PR is charged with putting out fires that start elsewhere.
Just my two pence worth.
Valid. But I'm not seeing much of anything accross multiple platforms

Back