Emira automatic in the flesh...anyone?

Andrea

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi guys, Andrea from Italy here; since some demo Emira have been dispatched to the dealers and some of us test drove them (I had one test drive myself) I was wondering if anyone saw a car with the automatic transmission.

As far as I know they are all manual and that put me making myself some obvious questions (Why? Is there any problems? Will they have delays? Is it good enough? etc...) and it makes me a little worried (I've ordered it Automatic)...

Thanks!

P.s. Sorry for my english, please be patient

Last edited:
I have an auto on order and it’s in the October production run, so I have been told by cs , and as soon as I get my 30 day notice I will let you all know. it’s magma red with black pack 😀

I have an auto on order and it’s in the October production run, so I have been told by cs , and as soon as I get my 30 day notice I will let you all know. it’s magma red with black pack 😀
I think there are a few of us on here with October build auto cars. Let's hope that the outstanding parts they need arrive and the much talked about (by me) Type Approval gets final sign off. With a fair wind and a smattering of good luck, we could have them this side of Xmas.
Let's hope it isn't snowing, I wouldn't want my first drive to be with snow chains:eek:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back