• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira Coffee Setup!

Thgbrian

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! First post on here but very excited to share my Emira coffee setup :coffee: I'm able to fit all of the equipment (portable battery, coffee grinder, kettle, foldable table, 2 gallon jug water, coffee accessories) in the trunk. I am using an Anker Solix C1000 as it's only 35lb and outputs enough to run a high end coffee grinder and kettle/espresso machine and I'm able to get a few hours of run time if I manage the usage correctly!

This setup is currently for pour over coffee but I'm going to try an espresso setup next. I envision I can get some custom inserts/pull outs made in the future for quick setup, but for a first version it's not too shabby! The thought is to be able to do a nice drive, go to a track event, etc. then setup and brew coffee out the back of the car for people.

Who said the Emira isn't a practical vehicle? ;)

I also made a quick YT video covering the setup:

Pictures:
IMG_9797.jpg
IMG_9794.jpg
IMG_9798.jpg
IMG_9799.jpg

Seneca Blue coffee table! Nice touch!!
Yes!! It folds up nicely and fits in the trunk. I searched blue camping table and found it on Amazon. I think anything bigger might be a little hard to fit in the car 😂 and I'm surprised the color is that close to Seneca Blue.

Linked here:

Hey Everyone! First post on here but very excited to share my Emira coffee setup :coffee: I'm able to fit all of the equipment (portable battery, coffee grinder, kettle, foldable table, 2 gallon jug water, coffee accessories) in the trunk. I am using an Anker Solix C1000 as it's only 35lb and outputs enough to run a high end coffee grinder and kettle/espresso machine and I'm able to get a few hours of run time if I manage the usage correctly!

This setup is currently for pour over coffee but I'm going to try an espresso setup next. I envision I can get some custom inserts/pull outs made in the future for quick setup, but for a first version it's not too shabby! The thought is to be able to do a nice drive, go to a track event, etc. then setup and brew coffee out the back of the car for people.

Who said the Emira isn't a practical vehicle? ;)

I also made a quick YT video covering the setup:

Pictures:
View attachment 50977View attachment 50980View attachment 50979View attachment 50978
Configurator options: Sport, Touring and Latte.
Best if you choose the Cup 2 tires, with black rims.
FE is the froth edition.

Wow, that is dedication to the art of the brew. Just add a contactless payment terminal and I'll be queuing up for a hot cuppa!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back