• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira for immediate delivery at JCT

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Wonder how much …. - why was it not offered to next in line …..

7D411D34-1F41-49E0-A48F-D2BE30CD7381.jpeg

Last edited:
Uhm 100 miles maybe they just handed it back you can within 2 weeks - do you get a full refund if within this time period

Uhm 100 miles maybe they just handed it back you can within 2 weeks - do you get a full refund if within this time period
Dealers aren't supposed to be able to accept cars/buy cars within 12 months... if what I heard is correct.
They all go back through BCA or the owner has to sell to a third party dealer/privately
Seems very controlling and not much meat on the bone for dealers to still consider being dealers what with all the other T&C but.....

I’d expect Lotus to be intervening on that straight away (not “soon”!). Dealers are supposed to be staying out of the used Emira market.

Edit: seems odd that it’s advertised as being part of the Lotus Approved Used programme. That implies approval by Lotus.

Last edited:
Seems very strange that this dealer would not know that.....
Possibly... just possibly, with so many...supposedly chosing to sell, maybe Lotus have had a change of heart and soul...
probably not, we will see next week I guess....

nice colour though..shame about the wheels... haha

Seems very strange that this dealer would not know that.....
Possibly... just possibly, with so many...supposedly chosing to sell, maybe Lotus have had a change of heart and soul...
probably not, we will see next week I guess....

nice colour though..shame about the wheels... haha
Nah