Emira Issues - from final production cars

My current list of issues:

Bubbling on passenger door
Intermittent starting problem
CEL coming on randomly
Squeaky rear brakes

And now the new issue is overheating due to front fan not coming on. Now that we actually have some summery weather in the UK means that the engine doesn’t stay cool at 30mph. As a result it’s almost undrivable in SE England which is littered with cyclists on every country lane.

However, we drove it to Beaverbrook hotel for dinner yesterday and the concierge said “good evening sir. Since your car is so beautiful you can park it in front of the house”. Honestly, if it didn’t look so good and drive so well I would have said goodbye to it by now.
Which model, V6 or I4?

V6 auto.

It is now with Bell & Colvill and there isn't a definitive timeline to resolve it. I could be looking at 4 weeks of summer driving gone.
I can beat that mines been down now for 7 weeks as of tomorrow

I'll give a full rantorama later when i get time...

FYI - brake pads are on backorder with no ETA. So, my Emira is just sitting at the dealership waiting for who knows how long on one silly brake pad. :cry:

FYI - brake pads are on backorder with no ETA. So, my Emira is just sitting at the dealership waiting for who knows how long on one silly brake pad. :cry:

Can Greg get you a set of EBC Redstuff faster? Honestly providing the same level of performance as OEM pads imho, just with far less dust.

Can Greg get you a set of EBC Redstuff faster? Honestly providing the same level of performance as OEM pads imho, just with far less dust.
I want to do that, but my Lotus dealer won't cover the installation of those pads or warranty the brakes if anything else comes up if I go that route. I only have 500 miles on the car, so I want to run it in and ensure everything is working correctly. Lotus has been very picky about warranty items that any other manufacturer would handle with no problem.

I spent an excessive amount of time just trying to get them to replace the seal between the front bumper and hood under warranty. After I got home with the car and got a good look around it, I noticed the brake issue and the hood seal was only half attached. I took pictures of the issues for a timestamp and figured I would address them during my first service. I live about 2 hours from the dealership, so instead of getting to the dealership and having them tell me to wait two weeks and return for a new seal, I ordered the part from the dealer. Because I ordered the seal before they approved the issue, they didn't want to claim it as a warranty item. After numerous emails back and forth with my service advisor showing them pictures with timestamps of the faulty seal, they said they "might" cover it under warranty. After such an ordeal over just a piece of foam strip, I can imagine that they would blame the EBC pads if anything else happened to the brake system. It doesn't sound like they will replace the rotor, so I want to make sure they do everything back to the factory in case I need to take it back in.