Emira OE exhaust Milltek active valve controller - Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm in but two questions:
- putting in track mode opens the valves? so this just does the same thing but in any mode?
- is it normally expensive to ship to US for small items?
When you put it in sport or track mode, the valves are opened up slightly, so you get a bit more noise out of the exhaust from the beginning. But they don’t open fully until about 4000 revs.

With this remote control kit, you can have the valves open in any mode, so you can drive in tour which will give you a little bit better fuel consumption. But it makes a huge difference when you are pulling away at low speed because the valves are open immediately.

I personally wouldn’t want the valves open all the time, but nice to have the option as a party trick at the right location.

If you’re just after a bit more sound from the exhaust, the Catalyst pipe delete with give a better high rev howl

Im in as well, depending shipping costs (which should be ok) and whether it will void warranty.

Will update Monday needed to get group of folks to see what pricing, reality is it will be less than retail.

So if you want to save a few bucks this will be a way.

I'm still debating if it will actually be less expensive once import taxes and transport are applied. So to keep it short, if the price is good enough, I'll be in as well.

Will update Monday needed to get group of folks to see what pricing, reality is it will be less than retail.

So if you want to save a few bucks this will be a way.
Just bringing the post back onto the front page to keep it on owners minds! Regards 😁

I'm still debating if it will actually be less expensive once import taxes and transport are applied. So to keep it short, if the price is good enough, I'll be in as well.
Same here, waiting on pricing

Appreciate the patience on getting back to every one.

Unfortunately its does not appear we will be able to make a group buy happen.

The Value controller is an electronic item that is outsourced by Milltek, they are not the direct manufacturer. So when they resell this item it is done so will a small profit margin. Milltek was only able to extend a further 2.5% reduction the to retailer.

Retail, for the item is £300 many places online already offer it for £270 which is the best I was able to get from a couple of retailers.

Thanks again everyone for your interest just not happening this time around.

I'll end up ordering from one of the online retailer.

Last edited:

The Value controller is an electronic item that is out sourced by Milltek, they are not the direct manufacturer. So when they resell this item it is done so will a small profit margin. Milltek was only able to extend a further 2.5% reduction to retailer.

Retail, for the item is £300 many places online already offer it for £270 which is the best I was able to get from a couple of retailers.

Thank again everyone for your interest just not happening this time around.

Did you find out who makes it? Can we buy direct from the manufacturer?

The Value controller is an electronic item that is out sourced by Milltek, they are not the direct manufacturer. So when they resell this item it is done so will a small profit margin. Milltek was only able to extend a further 2.5% reduction to retailer.

Thank again everyone for your interest just not happening this time around.

Thanks for your efforts, time and trouble! 👍

Thanks for taking the time to do the research. When it does secure a discount, this kind of thing is one of the benefits of being part of a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back