• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Exclusive Paint option for 2025 cars

Emira Fan

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This is interesting Lotus is releasing some upgrade options on MY2025 US cars . Wonder what the cost is for each tier>? The 2025 cars might be less expensive if you're going with Vivid Red with Standard wheels and Black leather.

Base Exterior Standard Color is Vivid Red, with tiered cost options for other colors
  • Select Paint – Osmium Silver, Hethel Yellow and Zinc Grey
  • Special Paint – Cosmos Black, Atlantis Blue, Mist White, Dark Verdant, Nimbus Grey, Meridian Blue and Shadow Grey
  • Exclusive Paint – Seneca Blue and Magma Red

This is interesting Lotus is releasing some upgrade options on MY2025 US cars . Wonder what the cost is for each tier>? The 2025 cars might be less expensive if you're going with Vivid Red with Standard wheels and Black leather.

Base Exterior Standard Color is Vivid Red, with tiered cost options for other colors
  • Special Paint – Cosmos Black, Atlantis Blue, Mist White, Dark Verdant, Nimbus Grey, Meridian Blue and Shadow Grey
Makes me feel, well, Special.... 😁

1000003010.jpg

Is their a technical reason for these tiers or is it just marketing/sales reasons?

Are some paints better in any way? Metallic flakes etc.?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back