FE I4 pricing no longer on US website

Well, they must be able to recommend someone to you who does. I can't imagine putting an exhaust system like that on a C8 without reworking the air intake. You've got plenty of air intake options under 1K if you're seriously considering getting the car. You might consider giving someone like "Parragon Performance" a call. The car will also sound and perform even better once installed. Personnally I'd do the air intake first then the exhaust.
Someone on c8 forum just installed a “blue bubble” air filter? Maybe just a lay in? But my guess is it added 5 hp claimed and added some nice burbles. My guess is messing with the air system would most def void the warranty.
I spoke with Paragon months ago about supplying smaller spacers as I thought the 20s they offered added mexiI poke. He told me they offer 15mm but folks don’t like grinding the studs, which I have zero problem doing.
I’ll look into a full air kit

Someone on c8 forum just installed a “blue bubble” air filter? Maybe just a lay in? But my guess is it added 5 hp claimed and added some nice burbles. My guess is messing with the air system would most def void the warranty.
I spoke with Paragon months ago about supplying smaller spacers as I thought the 20s they offered added mexiI poke. He told me they offer 15mm but folks don’t like grinding the studs, which I have zero problem doing.
I’ll look into a full air kit

Yeah, you might void the warranty and good question for Chevy. You might be ok with high performance air filter and the AWE exhaust, and it wouldn't cost much for the air filter change to find out. From my experiences with my 2004 E46 M3 and current 2018 718 Cayman even an aftermarket performance air filter will supposedly shorten the life of the oxygen sensor, but I never had any problem with the K&N in my M3 in 19k miles and 718 now at 5k miles with BMC. Both cars performed better. 718 has the $2900.00 Sport exhaust which really benefits from the extra air as did the M3 to a lesser degree. You're right about the Corvette V8 sound, I had a 1968 Chevelle Super Sport with a 396 back in the early 70's until 1982 that I did all kinds of modifications to increase the horsepower. Those were the days!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back