• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

First Edition Dash Badge

The front of the glove compartment or top of the lower dash would be good alternatives.

Example:

Exactly.. Not on the leather! 😂 Unless it's rivited in and real classy with a limited number and signature (and on a Ferrari) it just doesn't work there.

I'm sure they'll stick a "BASE" badge there for ya. 😉
The space will be the perfect size for you to put some PL construction adhesive on the back of your business card and stick it there...forever!

Although I prefer my spec (minus the black wheels)…View attachment 8477
I am getting swayed away from the blue, towards Nimbus, because I really really really really want a red interior this time around. But, I really just generally dislike silver cars because they look meh outdoors. This photo adds to my consternation. I may have to get white...

I am getting swayed away from the blue, towards Nimbus, because I really really really really want a red interior this time around. But, I really just generally dislike silver cars because they look meh outdoors. This photo adds to my consternation. I may have to get white...
And remember if you’re getting a base model you’ll have 13 exterior colours to choose from and I think my rep said a couple of more interior colours as well. The decisions are getting ramped up.

The space will be the perfect size for you to put some PL construction adhesive on the back of your business card and stick it there...forever!

1iqx.gif

I have a Nimbus with red interior ordered and have been looking longingly at Seneca recently lol

Exactly.. Not on the leather! 😂 Unless it's rivited in and real classy with a limited number and signature (and on a Ferrari) it just doesn't work there.

This idea I like! Brushed metal plate, car number, First Edition, etc. Something a little more bespoke and not mass manufactured. Perhaps an aftersales option from Lotus?

Can I put in a request for a black nose badge rather than yellow. I have changed it on all of my other cars . Not sure why this is not a no cost option .

This idea I like! Brushed metal plate, car number, First Edition, etc. Something a little more bespoke and not mass manufactured. Perhaps an aftersales option from Lotus?
That was actually an option when I speced my C8 and in the Corvette it’s placed between the seats at about shoulder height. You can have a custom message including your VIN. It’s a very cool custom feature. Lotus... I know you’re listening and seeing this. 😉

I do have a suggestion where Lotus can stick it 😀
Wow. You win the prize for furthest distance travelled to join this Forum. You're probably a stickler for rotating your tires, usually Continental, I presume .

Wow. You win the prize for furthest distance travelled to join this Forum. You're probably a stickler for rotating your tires, usually Continental, I presume .
So Rainier is from the Earth (cool), however my ship (the Enterprise NCC 1701) and I have traveled past the edge of the Milky Way...3 times. Top that guys! 🚀 My Emira will just be my newest shuttlecraft. Live long and prosper.

Having spent most of the day in the presence of a couple of Emiras, and fully respecting everyone’s opinions on the details, my overall impression is “damn but they’re pretty”. And completely at home amongst all of the exotic metal at the Concours. Us deposit holders are jolly lucky in my very humble opinion.
Have you got any pics from concours?