• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

First UK customer delivery

Big celebrations tonight everyone 🥂We all need to partake in this momentous occasion First UK 🇬🇧 deliveries!!! I’m celebrating at Rudding Park for the night with nice meal etc ickle cocktails 🍹 in store hahaha 🤪
LOTUS Bradford have their demo car now so hopefully we won't all need Steve to let us drive his 🤣

LOTUS Bradford have their demo car now so hopefully we won't all need Steve to let us drive his 🤣
Lol yearh I’m hoping I can demo next w/e 🤞but still want to see Steve’s Magma in the flesh. I test drove the Evora today deffo not the car for me I found clutch very heavy - it felt a really dated car inside - I haven’t owned a manual car for donkies years lol - are you going to try and get demo asap I can only do w/e as work during the week - want to get a demo on dry day hopefully 🤞

Lots of congrats... but is the person even on here?
Cant we attack him for having a later deposit than the rest of us..or was he the original no. 1?
Well done, where ever you are......
Its been a long wait, but dont worry, you can always wrap it in seneca blue next week.... haha

Lol yearh I’m hoping I can demo next w/e 🤞but still want to see Steve’s Magma in the flesh. I test drove the Evora today deffo not the car for me I found clutch very heavy - it felt a really dated car inside - I haven’t owned a manual car for donkies years lol - are you going to try and get demo asap I can only do w/e as work during the week - want to get a demo on dry day hopefully 🤞
Same as you will have to be a weekend for us. I messaged JCT600 and they confirmed Lotus HQ are booking the demos for deposit holders so we might get a test drive before 2023 ends!

We might be over that way at the weekend looking at this so might pop in to JCT600 to see the demo car.

Lots of congrats... but is the person even on here?
Cant we attack him for having a later deposit than the rest of us..or was he the original no. 1?
Well done, where ever you are......
Its been a long wait, but dont worry, you can always wrap it in seneca blue next week.... haha
Yes he is on here, but more often on another forum. He had a 6 July deposit 🙄

Yes, same car

Has there been anymore customer deliveries - thought we would be seeing a steady stream ……. Feels quiet I know everyone is obviously not in the forum but not much in FB also

Has there been anymore customer deliveries - thought we would be seeing a steady stream ……. Feels quiet I know everyone is obviously not in the forum but not much in FB also

I was invoice number 12 and delivery is on Tuesday so if that's anything to go by things still slow...

I was invoice number 12 and delivery is on Tuesday so if that's anything to go by things still slow...
Oooo exciting plenty of photos and have you managed to get demo first or happy to take without drive first

Oooo exciting plenty of photos and have you managed to get demo first or happy to take without drive first
hes already paid now... so... haha
invoice no. 12.... just a substitute for the first 11.. haha
I will maybe be about 60....one off the 59ers

No demo as nearest dealer is 3 hours away and the invites only went out after I'd signed the final documents! Will take lots of photos and give my review after the first drive, but it's on Cup 2s and meant to be raining so will be interesting!

Sadly the carrot was dangled, but no delivery yet. I checked out a month ago, had my finance agreed, have been given a registration number, but sadly am waiting for the delivery company to give LCC dates to forward to me. Until that happens, I'm in the dark.
I must admit, it was far easier waiting before I went through the check out process.
Since check out I've aged, become a lot grumpier, achieved far less work, the dog hates me even more than before! I've tried to keep away from this forum, but it's heroin!!
I do hope to give you the delivery news soon, as do my entire family!!

First delivery to a customer via a UK dealer just publicised by Lotus Central in Nottingham:

That means the direct to customer deliveries have been the first customer deliveries and now dealer ones are starting up.

I've not seen any collect from factory handovers yet, so I think @shaank may be in the first batch on Friday (today). Looking forward to hearing how that is done.

I know about a couple of other dealer and direct deliveries due today too and another handful next week.

First delivery to a customer via a UK dealer just publicised by Lotus Central in Nottingham:

That means the direct to customer deliveries have been the first customer deliveries and now dealer ones are starting up.

I've not seen any collect from factory handovers yet, so I think @shaank may be in the first batch on Friday (today). Looking forward to hearing how that is done.

I know about a couple of other dealer and direct deliveries due today too and another handful next week.
Wait, so this direct-to-consumer customer also got one of those "gift boxes" with their vehicle? So then why are some customers getting them, and others not?

Because I thought the other person on here who received one ordered his car through a dealership...

I think that is the one that is now up for sale?

Wait, so this direct-to-consumer customer also got one of those "gift boxes" with their vehicle? So then why are some customers getting them, and others not?

Because I thought the other person on here who received one ordered his car through a dealership...
The other person I think you’re referring to isn’t in the UK. Was it the first car in Germany, when pictures of the gift box were first posted?

Back