First UK customer delivery

I got 2 keys some cable ties and a piece of string!
wow.... i wont be going for dealer collection unless I get an awful lot more than that.
We are giving them money for nothing if order placed direct with Lotus...
thats awful....a keyring... maybe a % off 1st service.... CS is dead

I got 2 keys some cable ties and a piece of string!

Worth asking LCC why dealer deliveries get the key box and you (and possibly other direct deliveries) haven’t got it.

Or perhaps they’ve only got the yellow ones so far and other colours are on back order?

Worth asking LCC why dealer deliveries get the key box and you (and possibly other direct deliveries) haven’t got it.

Or perhaps they’ve only got the yellow ones so far and other colours are on back order?
They are probably making the dealers pay for the kits.
And then it's dealer discretion if they want to give them out to good customers
(yup I know we should all be considered good customers..)

Just a keyring would have been nice. I don’t have anything that can easily attach to the key

Always buy your own case....

Central Lotus told me they are offering it to customers who pick up from them. He said it is a cost to the dealer but it’s just something that they are offering

Did you get the key gift box with Hethel collection?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back