First US customer Emiras have landed

Featured
It’s been a long time coming. First batch unloaded in Baltimore last night.

A49578B8-D65D-4B96-B604-C9CE1D2207F9.jpeg

Pic: Stephen Burke at Lotus Cars USA

Yep, it looked at least dealers in Florida and Dallas have cars. Most of the pics have been posted in https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/usa-canada-delivery-thread.2183/page-289 starting on page 289 for the very first pics and onward.

Cars in those pictures seem to have the newer black/yellow emblems (rather than green/yellow). It's my understanding that the new emblems are for the FE2.0, but maybe even the NA FE1.0 get the new emblems too, given how long it took them to get the damn things over here?!

Cars in those pictures seem to have the newer black/yellow emblems (rather than green/yellow). It's my understanding that the new emblems are for the FE2.0, but maybe even the NA FE1.0 get the new emblems too, given how long it took them to get the damn things over here?!
I think all customer Emiras have black/yellow emblems? Going back and looking at some of the early car delivery & collection threads it does seem to be the case (eg Shaank's first factory collection).

Congrats! I'm so jealous!
Are those... Atlantis Blue Emiras in the background? They look darker than Seneca Blue photos I've seen.
That's Seneca under fluorescent lights. It changes significantly based on the illuminant range of the source.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back