Front license plate mount?

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey Greg!

The plate mount is listed as special order and looks like we can place orders. We good to go?
Yessir! You can place your order anytime and reserve yours from this first batch.
We will have updated fitted pictures next week as soon as they are finished up at the fab shop.

JYEmira

Reaction score
Yessir! You can place your order anytime and reserve yours from this first batch.
We will have updated fitted pictures next week as soon as they are finished up at the fab shop.
any update on the front plate mount?

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
any update on the front plate mount?
Best laid plans....Ugh.
Powder coating is taking an extra day on us, so tomorrow we should be picking them up, posting finished photos and shipping out any preorders!

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Plate mounts are in and pre-orders are shipping out today.
These are now in stock for immediate shipping.
Few things to point out:
These add only .100" of reduced ground clearance.
They tuck the plate in as close to the car as possible so as to not increase the chance of bumping a curb.
They dont cause any issues with the front parking sensors.
Plate mounting screws included. You'll reuse the undertray bolts to mount them up.

*Apologies for those receiving the first ones our appropriately sized boxes didnt arrive in time so in effort to get them out to you asap we compromised and got them into our decat boxes for todays shipments.

25b6b841-1d2b-4b6c-a6da-a736769d298c-Photoroom (28).png

25b6b841-1d2b-4b6c-a6da-a736769d298c-Photoroom (32).png

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Few things to point out:
They tuck the plate in as close to the car as possible so as to not increase the chance of bumping a curb.
Plate mounting screws included. You'll reuse the undertray bolts to mount them up.

*Apologies for those receiving the first ones our appropriately sized boxes didnt arrive in time so in effort to get them out to you asap we compromised and got them into our decat boxes for todays shipments.

View attachment 40909
View attachment 40910
Good design/product looks like. Its a shame Lotus didnt think of such a simple solution and wants people to drill into their bumper in the first place. If I was unfortunate to live in front plate state this is what I would want.

OP
J

Jimbo$lice

Reaction score
Few things to point out:

View attachment 40909
View attachment 40910
Looks great! Thanks guys for your quick solution! Can’t wait to get mine, next I just need the car it mounts to!

Last edited:
Reactions: GRP

T6061

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Ordered this afternoon (along with the carpet button set) and already have a shipping notice from Greg. Talk about quick turnaround!

Reactions: GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ordered this afternoon (along with the carpet button set) and already have a shipping notice from Greg. Talk about quick turnaround!
If we have it in stock we get it sent out same day if the order comes in before Fedex arrives.
Thanks again!

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I can't help but hear Jim Carry's voice, "Do I have something in my teeth?" 😁
(I think it's the wide angle photo to blame...).

Really nice job, Greg, and I'll be ordering mine this week!

For those considering, there are additional photos on his site showing the attachment method.

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ordered my "starter kit":
Plate holder
Carpet buttons
3rd car delete+gasket

Thanks again for expediting the solutions!

TFD

Reaction score
I’ve searched but (surprisingly) can’t find a thread for this. Has anybody seen a USA spec front license plate mount on the Emira? Do they drill into the bumper or not? I’m wondering if a tow eye plate mount would be a decent alternative (see below). Looks like it would probably block one of the forward parking sensors. It would look pretty terrible but could be easily removed and shouldn’t damage the car. If I missed a previous thread please point me there.
I never put a front plate on my Evora. Once I got pulled over for speeding in upstate NY, where towns are funded by tickets given to out-of-towners. I was polite to the officer, and so he gave me a ticket for the missing plate rather than for speeding - no points on my license, and he got his fine. Win-win.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Greg, do you think this will work with Aerie's splitter?