• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Front license plate mount?

IMG_9146.jpeg
IMG_9147.jpeg
IMG_9148.jpeg

It…. Took…. For…. Ever…. To get my plates from MD. 2 days before my temp expired to be exact. But here are some additional photos of the GRP mount. I’m very pleased.

It…. Took…. For…. Ever…. To get my plates from MD. 2 days before my temp expired to be exact. But here are some additional photos of the GRP mount. I’m very pleased.
Thank you for the pics!

For those who have bought these cars in CA, do the dealers let you take the car without the front license plate drilled in? That would be requirement for me.

Wasn't a problem at Lotus of Orange County. Mentioned to my salesperson. The OEM plate holder was in the trunk. Used Greg's no drill holder. Five minute install. Easy peasy...

Reactions: GRP
My Lotus dealer (Aston Martin) said they never drill holes by default unless specifically requested, which is the same for Porsche and Audi dealers I've come across. There's a waiver you sign releasing dealer liability where you acknowledge it was not installed at delivery.

I wish Sto N Sho had it for Emira, I like removable plate to put it on when parked since there had been places where Parking Maids ticket cars in parking garages/street for missing a front plate in CA 🙄