• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Have dealerships received all V6 auto allocations and currently locked in?

The_Stig

Reaction score
Have dealerships received all V6 auto allocations and locked in? or is there still opportunity to still get FE1.0/FE2.0 orders in the next few months?

Have dealerships received all V6 auto allocations and locked in? or is there still opportunity to still get FE1.0/FE2.0 orders in the next few months?
Have you checked with your preferred Dealer? FE 1.0 are completed . Keep an eye on the orphan market..

From what I've learned V6 Auto FE allocation have come and gone. You can get on the list for a V6 Auto Base, but nobody knows when they'll be available.
A few of the larger Lotus dealers in the US may still have the I4 AMG FE's available. That's the route I went.

From what I understand, the last allocations for V6 auto were submitted to the factory in May. The orphan market will likely have some in the coming months. There haven’t been any deliveries yet.

From what I understand, the last allocations for V6 auto were submitted to the factory in May. The orphan market will likely have some in the coming months. There haven’t been any deliveries yet.
V6 Auto cars are expected to begin arriving in August [said dealer SA).