• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello from the PNW USA

Anyone in here have their car on the 4/6 boat to NY/NJ? Getting impatient knowing it has been at the port for 3 months now.

Yup. Mine was on that boat. Got to Bellevue 6/28. Still don’t have the car though, dealer found several scratches in the deck lid. Now waiting for Lotus to approve them trying to polish them out. GD nightmare of an order process at this point.

Yup. Mine was on that boat. Got to Bellevue 6/28. Still don’t have the car though, dealer found several scratches in the deck lid. Now waiting for Lotus to approve them trying to polish them out. GD nightmare of an order process at this point.
Yeah hasn't been a nice process, that's for sure. Thanks for the info. Good to know things are still moving over there.

Thanks for that link UBot... reviews look good.

For those on the south side of the river, I'm going to reach out to a few to see how much experience they have with Lotus/Evora's in the past... a couple look promising from the reviews. I'll leave them here if anyone else wants to skip a couple search steps...

Bump! Anyone have a favorite Lotus service center in the Portland area (preferably in the south side of town)?

I've worked with a guy for 10+ years on my BMW's, and might just take it to him because I trust him.

Just got a quote for 200$ for oil change at kings cross in vancouver, wa. I'll let you all know how they do
I'll spare everyone the details on my car's damage from either Port/Transport/Dealer, but as it gets sorted, I'm hoping to have the car end of this week. @Pdxem1ra, how was King's Cross?

I'd be up for that, but for me would need to be Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland area. Packing up to move at the end of the month and can't spare too much weekend time right now unfortunately. Local move, Kirkland to Kirkland.

BTW had my first Emira sighting in the wild today, along Lake Washington Blvd in Kirkland. Seneca with full black pack I think. He was headed towards downtown Kirkland and I was headed in the opposite direction in my Emira. We waved at each other. Anyone on this forum or that someone knows of?

Last edited:
I don't know anyone with a Seneca. I know the only other known Zinc Grey in the area.

I would be happy to meet up. There are a number of fun spots in the area to line up. I have seen a Shadow grey on the road before I took delivery of mine. There should be lots in the area rolling around, this week was the first I didn't drive the Emira into work.

Graham are you headed back to So Cal?

I don't know anyone with a Seneca. I know the only other known Zinc Grey in the area.

I would be happy to meet up. There are a number of fun spots in the area to line up. I have seen a Shadow grey on the road before I took delivery of mine. There should be lots in the area rolling around, this week was the first I didn't drive the Emira into work.

Graham are you headed back to So Cal?
No plans at the moment. Here in Kirkland for awhile.

Someone picked up a Zinc Grey when I picked up mine, I chatted with their friend who was super excited (I forget the name...). I'm up north where I5 and 405 meet, super easy to get to east side. Plus I need to add miles to break-in the car lol. Just to throw out options, I know Mercurys Coffee Co in Bellevue close to Park Place Ltd has a decent parking lot. I can meet anytime, early morning, whatever depending on what works for everyone.

Kings cross was alright. Good people nice place, but didn't know anything about the car, took them over 3 hours for oil change, said they were having trouble getting the oil to fill ?? And ended up being close to $400

I got some stuff going on Saturday as well, so I was thinking of having coffee at Mercurys Coffee on NE 20th St in Bellevue between 730-9am before getting started with my day. Anyone able to meet up? I can be flexible with time and place, but I haven't seen any suggestions.

Last edited:
Someone picked up a Zinc Grey when I picked up mine, I chatted with their friend who was super excited (I forget the name...). I'm up north where I5 and 405 meet, super easy to get to east side. Plus I need to add miles to break-in the car lol. Just to throw out options, I know Mercurys Coffee Co in Bellevue close to Park Place Ltd has a decent parking lot. I can meet anytime, early morning, whatever depending on what works for everyone.
I'm close, 10 mins or so. Available early this Thursday, 7-ish? I know it's Thursday and all, and not Saturday, just don't think I'll be able to make Saturday work. Sorry.

I'm close, 10 mins or so. Available early this Thursday, 7-ish? I know it's Thursday and all, and not Saturday, just don't think I'll be able to make Saturday work. Sorry.
Unfortunately this Thursday won't work for me. I also just saw that it looks like it might rain on Saturday, so most likely scratch Saturday morning for me too....

Unfortunately this Thursday won't work for me. I also just saw that it looks like it might rain on Saturday, so most likely scratch Saturday morning for me too....:
:cry: Well that's not good news for Saturday. Going out for a quick spin now while I have a chance!

Have been busy with family and stuff so cannot commit to a meet yet. But we will see if I get a chance.

I'm down pretty much whenever with enough notice =)

Where are you and your car located?
I'm in Issaquah near Gilman. Meeting in Bellevue Mercury works, or pretty much anything towards south side. There's going to be a British day at Exotics at Redmond Town Center in September I'm planning on going to if anyone else has clear calendar.

I'm in Issaquah near Gilman. Meeting in Bellevue Mercury works, or pretty much anything towards south side. There's going to be a British day at Exotics at Redmond Town Center in September I'm planning on going to if anyone else has clear calendar.
I could be up for a quick meetup tomorrow morning at 7 at Mercury in Bellevue. I know it's short notice and early, but I have a busy work day starting around 8. Also, very interested in the British day at Exotics, especially since I missed this event by just two weeks. https://wwabfm.com/