• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello from the PNW USA

I'd be up for that, but for me would need to be Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland area. Packing up to move at the end of the month and can't spare too much weekend time right now unfortunately. Local move, Kirkland to Kirkland.

BTW had my first Emira sighting in the wild today, along Lake Washington Blvd in Kirkland. Seneca with full black pack I think. He was headed towards downtown Kirkland and I was headed in the opposite direction in my Emira. We waved at each other. Anyone on this forum or that someone knows of?
Hey Graham,

That was me, first time seeing another Emira in the wild. I actually bought the car in Vegas, someone had a FE1.0 allocation with the exact spec I wanted (Seneca full black, black interior, touring) so I bought it there and road-tripped it up to WA. Nice way to finish the break-in in the first 48 hours 🤣

I’m up in Kirkland… perhaps see you guys at brit day over in Redmond. That said I need to get my car detailed first (already over 4,500 miles).

Hey Graham,

That was me, first time seeing another Emira in the wild. I actually bought the car in Vegas, someone had a FE1.0 allocation with the exact spec I wanted (Seneca full black, black interior, touring) so I bought it there and road-tripped it up to WA. Nice way to finish the break-in in the first 48 hours 🤣

I’m up in Kirkland… perhaps see you guys at brit day over in Redmond. That said I need to get my car detailed first (already over 4,500 miles).
Welcome to the forum! Pretty much the launch spec you have there. Did you buy from a Lotus dealer? Anyway you're right about a break in road-trip, best way to get it done and past!. At least a decent portion of mine (from So Cal up to Kirkland) was epic (with of course the exception of the "freak" torrential downpour in Oregon which was not forecasted and no fun at all).

Welcome to the forum! Pretty much the launch spec you have there. Did you buy from a Lotus dealer? Anyway you're right about a break in road-trip, best way to get it done and past!. At least a decent portion of mine (from So Cal up to Kirkland) was epic (with of course the exception of the "freak" torrential downpour in Oregon which was not forecasted and no fun at all).
Thanks! I bought it from the Lotus dealer in Vegas— great experience. Traded in my F90 M5 comp for the Emira; none of my friends liked riding in the back seat of the M5 anyways.

What are you PNW folks planning on doing for the winter? Mostly keeping in the garage, or daily-ing rain or shine?

What are you PNW folks planning on doing for the winter? Mostly keeping in the garage, or daily-ing rain or shine?
Soon as we start getting rain, snow and ice, the car stays in the garage on a battery tender.

Well as luck would have it looks like I won't be travelling out of town next weekend as expected. Soo.....reasonably good chance I'll be bringing the Emira here: https://exoticsat.com/special-events/british-car-day-1-rkgyg Who's with me? :cool:
Looks like it’s gonna be rained out anyways… sad.
At least it finally got me over to Benchmark to get my car detailed. Looks good as new!
8E849AB7-2816-480C-8F61-9DBAB353BC4F.jpeg