• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello, I am actually an owner in Tennessee

Sandalwood

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
On Thursday, 988 days after my deposit, I took delivery of my Emira. Thank you all for your patience with my angst and frustration while waiting for it to come in.

In the image below, I'm the good-looking one. The one without the beard is my wife.

PXL_20240912_230625001.MP.jpg

Last night I hit my 1000 miles, and accidentally hit the very aggressive fuel cutoff after the redline at 1002 miles. Tonight: First oil change at 1005 miles. Leading up to the 1000 miles were three long days of touring the mountain roads around our area at a party-pooper 4k RPM in Tour.

PXL_20240913_154022673.MP.jpg

Hello, y'all. Finally an Emira owner.

Congrats! Was this a custom order or a "someone sleeping on the job" mishap w/ black lettering w/o a full black pack?

Congrats! Was this a custom order or a "someone sleeping on the job" mishap w/ black lettering w/o a full black pack?
This was a case of "WHY did they put silver letters on this car???" combined with me ordering black letters from GRP before my car even came in, and having them installed pre-delivery by the dealer's PPF vendor.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back