• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

📓 Journals Hethel Yellow First Edition is mine now!

This prefix is only usable in the Lotus Emira Journals forum.
First-class move. I'll never forget Fox Valley Motorcars outside of Chicago that always welcomed my friends and I (16-17 yrs old) to hang around the showroom, drooling and asking questions.

Once I asked a salesman, "are you sure we're not bothering you?"

- "Kid, you guys know more about these cars than most of the people buying them. Stay as long as you like"

If they were still in business and selling Lotus I would loved to have ordered from them! But he helped plant a seed, and that's what we should all be doing every day.

Always drive with a smile!
Thanks! :)

Cars have been around in my life as long as I can remember and my first word shall have been "Auto" according to my mother... :ROFLMAO:

And it's true always drive with a smile! Last time a little Hyundai drove in front of me and the kid on the backseat took a photo with his smartphone while we were driving.

Next weekend I‘m off again for six days going to South Tyrol with some friends.

Epic roads, panoramic views, great food and wine in the evenings and of course a lot of driving. :)

IMG_1092.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back